International Business Development
If you find yourself asking the following questions maybe we can help:
- Do you want to enter the international market in a cost effective manner?
- Do you want to introduce your products globally without having to invest in overseas operations (i.e. infrastructure, sales force, and sales office).
- Would you like to know whether there is a market for your product outside your home country?
- How do I introduce my product into a foreign market?
At BBD we offer you professional business development personnel that understand the challenges faced by corporations especially as it relates to marketing and selling your products in the United States and Europe. Having worked and lived overseas, weâ€™ve learned how to effectively develop markets in different cultures. Our approach to helping you out is specifically tailored to your needs. As your Business Development Partner for global expansion, we offer you low risk, cost-effective solutions.
|Medica â€“ DÃ¼sseldorf ISH â€“ Frankfurt Hannover Industrial Show â€“ Hannover KÃ¤lte Klima â€“ NÃ¼rnberg
||Fahrenheit, LLC Fluke Cowley & Associates Siemens A&D Bayer AG Bausch & StrÃ¶bel Syracuse Language Systems
- Research (Is there a market for your product overseas?).
- Market Segmentation Analysis (What does the market for your product look like?).
- Includes identifying key industry trade shows (i.e. Medica).
- Prospect identification (Who is a good target â€“ OEM, distributor or both?).
- Lead development (cultivate the prospect in an effort to create the connection).
- Includes outbound mailings, phones calls and email communication in German and English.
- Establish â€œfirstâ€ meeting at host country or international trade show.
- Assist with closing Business Deal.
Trade show participation
- Scouting and canvassing show for intelligence gathering.
- Coordinate new business meetings.
- Organize logistics and travel including housing.
- Awareness Building
- Direct Mail
- Sales Literature
In June 2006, Mark Lesselroth, principal of BBD,
was asked to contribute to Input a quarterly publication of BioRegio
Stern. The article addresses how German and American companies need to be more culturally sensitive to assure a more successful business relationship.
BioRegio STERN is an international BioTech Association with headquarters in Stuttgart, Germany.
Download PDF article in new window.